Is There Any Such Thing As An Anti Cellulite Diet?
This is a common question asked by many women looking for a way to get rid of cellulite. And the short answer to that question is yes…
One of the causes of cellulite is hormone imbalance, therefore one of the keys to preventing and/or reversing it is to embark on a diet which will positively affect your hormone regulation and balance.
In order for this to be effective, you need to take a two pronged approach. So while you need to include plenty of things into your diet to improve hormone balance and regulation, you also need to remove certain chemicals and ingredients that negatively impact your hormonal system.
What Foods Should You Include In An Anti Cellulite Diet?
These are some of the best foods to eat, to maintain a well balanced hormonal system :
1. Foods High In Protein – Such as eggs, beans, chicken and fish
2. Healthy Carbohydrates – Sweet potato, brown rice, quinoa, oats
3. Natural Healthy Fats – Avocado, nuts, coconut oil, olive oil
4. Foods Full Of Fiber – Leafy greens, berries, legumes, seeds, cereals, grains
5. Sea Salt – Contains valuable electrolytes & minerals which are great for hormone balance
What Should You Avoid In An Anti Cellulite Diet?
These are the things that you must avoid, if you want to improve your hormone balance and successfully reduce your cellulite :
1. Artificial sweeteners
2. Food additives such as preservatives, conditioners, stabilizers
3. Regular salt, as it has been stripped of all its nutrients (replace with natural sea salt)
Here are some specific words to look out for that you should avoid :
Aspartame, Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose, MSG (monosodium glutamate), Red-3, Potassium bromate.
The best rule of thumb is to choose fresh and natural food over processed and packaged foods as much as possible… and if you do go for packaged food at times, make sure that
you keep an eye out for the ingredients that you need to avoid.
There’s a great video below, that is well worth watching, with more information about why you have cellulite and how to get rid of it… including anti cellulite exercise and diet tips.
Although diet and hormone regulation are very important with regards to preventing and
reducing cellulite, it’s also important to remember that the number one cause of cellulite
is not enough of the right kind of exercise